Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Cups Confectioners Swerve
- 1.5 Cups Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1.5 Sticks Butter (melted)
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup (Optional)
- Cooking Spray Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Use spray oil to coat the bottom and sides of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, combine the almond flour, Swerve, unsweetend cocoa, and salt in a large bowl until well-mixed
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, butter, vanilla, and water until it forms one cohesive mixture. Then, add to the bowl containing the chocolate mixture/other dry ingredients. Mix on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour batter into the greased 13x9 pan, and bake for 22 minutes.
Optional step: Halfway through baking, add 2 tbsp unsweetened chocolate syrup to the top of the brownies, and use a fork to create swirls in the mixture. Return to the oven and allow them to finish cooking.