This truffle recipe is a delightfully indulgent treat that won’t knock you off your low-carb plan!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended.
Just a quick dispatch from my Texas kitchen to let you know that delicious truffles can be quick, easy, and keto-friendly! The hardest thing about this recipe is patiently waiting for it to chill in your ‘fridge while you daydream about how good it will taste. This will certainly kill your chocolate craving right where it stands. I think that in the future I will use a truffle mold, but today, good old hand-rolling did the trick. The best part, is that once your truffles have cooled/set, you can coat them in anything under sun. This is highly-customizable and the possibilities are endless. I chose unsweetened coconut flakes and chopped walnuts. I can’t wait to see the creations that you come up with. Try it out and let me know what you think! The ingredients in Swerve do not affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered non-impact. This recipe is searchable in MyFitnessPal as AGirlCalledAdri’s Keto Chocolate Truffles.
This truffle recipe is a delightfully indulgent treat that won't knock you off your low-carb plan!
- 4 oz Lily's Creamy Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 tsp Swerve
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Coarsely chop the milk chocolate bar.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine the heavy cream, chocolate, Swerve, and vanilla, whisking until the chocolate is completely melted and your mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small baking dish, cover, and allow to chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Scoop chocolate out of dish, and form 10-12 equally sized truffle ball.
- Return to refrigerator and allow to chill for another 2 hours.
- Coat and serve.
You may choose to coat your truffles in coconut flakes, crushed nuts, sea salt, etc.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g