Quick, easy, and insanely addictive, these keto parmesan crusted green beans are sure to become a new favorite for you. Fresh, delicious green beans are coated with almond flour, parmesan cheese, and seasonings before being roasted to crispy perfection. Try these out today. Hungry for more? Try my buffalo chicken collard green wrap, chipotle chicken spaghetti squash taco bowls, or chicken Alfredo flatbread pizza.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended.
This recipe is insanely easy, but does not compromise on flavor at all. The ingredients are simple and the cook time is minimal. You need not be a master chef to pull this off. Honestly, it’s just a winner all the way around. I suppose some would call these “green bean fries,” and that’s fine too, but I just call them what they are – crispy, parmesan crusted green beans. Delicious.
What Ingredients Do I Need for Parmesan Crusted Green Beans?
- Fresh Green Beans – avoid using canned or frozen green beans here. I trim both ends of the green beans and wash them well.
- Eggs – whisked/beaten in a small bowl.
- Almond Flour – superfine, blanched
- Parmesan Cheese – grated. Not the stuff in the green can. Check near your grocers deli for a good quality grated parmesan. You can even opt to grate your own.
- Lime – this is optional. After your green beans come from the oven, you can hit them with a squeeze of lime juice for a flavor boost.
Is this Recipe Keto-Friendly?
Absolutely. This recipe only has 4 net grams of carbs per serving.
Dipping Sauces for Parmesan Crusted Green Beans
- Ranch – try my blackened ranch dressing recipe
- Spicy Mayo
As usual, try it out and let me know what you think. When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a pic and tag me on Instagram so that I can show off how dope you are. While you’re there join the family! I’d love to have you around.
Can’t make these parmesan crusted green beans right now? Understandable. Save the recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later so that you don’t lose it!
These fast & easy Parmesan crusted green beans are a satisfyingly crunchy keto snack that anyone can prepare!
- 1 poundFresh Green Beans
- 2 Medium Eggs, beat
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper, coarsely ground
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Spray Oil
- Lime Juice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.1bb
- Cover sheet pan in a thin layer of spray oil or parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Wash green beans and cut off the ends/stems.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Combine the smoked paprika, salt, Italian seasoning and black pepper to create a seasoning blend. Use half of this blend to season the egg wash.
- On a separate plate (or flat surface) combine the almond flour and parmesan cheese until well-mixed. Use the other half of the seasoning blend to season the flour mixture.
- A few at a time, cover the green beans in the egg wash before dredging in the flour/cheese mixture.
- Place green beans on the sheet pan and spray lightly with spray oil.
- Bake green beans for 10 to 12minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Optional - for additional browning place the pan under the broiler for two minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with salt and/or lime juice (to taste). Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 741mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g